And when you start thinking you are lonely, you are not lonely at all.
Hello peeps, I have been away for quite a long. Well various reasons…got married, traveling and in the process writing got sidelined. Hoping this post becomes a new beginning and never stops.
I know marriage is a change process as it brings a lot of changes in a person’s life. I am somebody who gets unsettle even if order of the things on my bedside table changes, you can imagine my apprehensions during the course of this life event.
However I feel much better now, finally getting used to of “Marriage” and I have deduced that it’s not such a bad thing. Demanding for sure but not evil.
I have a list of both good and bad changes that has happened to me. Let’s start with the bad ones.
- No time No time No time. I get no time for myself for sure. But I figure as days will progress time will also find its own place.
- Cooking. As in have to cook good food. No shortcuts. This is still something I am ready to learn since it is important for survival.
- Lack of creativity. I have become such a duh. I used to think like an artist – reading and writing, now I can only think if an orange vase will look good on my green table!! This is something that bothers me again but I guess time will heal this too.
- Act too good to be true. I am a good person but still a bitch. And now I have to act extra good to people even when I am in my worst mood. Can’t show my schizophrenic side that soon.
And the list will just go on with very annoying elements…
The good things of the package are though quite cherish able and therefore blur the above bad things.
- Patience. It takes time but it comes. Well, it is important to run not only marriage but life…peacefully.
- Forgiveness. I am still one of those grumpy cats but I am learning to forgive and forget. I was not born Jesus.
- Less cribbing. You suddenly have to learn to appreciate things even if they don’t fall in your book of approvals. But that’s the way of life. Perhaps my book is not the only right book in this world.
- Love. Unconditional love. It is easy to be cordial and maintain healthy relationships but maintaining unconditional love is difficult but it’s the most beautiful thing to experience. It gives me a high.
Marriage is a balance between good and not so good things. And I feel it takes quite a lot to maintain this balance. Phew!! I am still learning and hope not to regret from it.