I am glad to be nominated for the Liebster Award by jump1434. Quite a nice idea to appreciate new bloggers. Liebster means dearest in German by the way. So, following the tradition of this award, let me quickly tell you about the rules of this award (I found lot of versions of it, but i choose to pick the easy one):
- Post the award on your blog
- Thank the blogger who nominated you for this award and link them in your post.
- Write 11 random facts about you.
- Recognize 5 other bloggers that you think deserves this award. Notify them of your nomination and post your link.
11 random facts about me:
1. I hate lizards (had weird encounters with them).
2. I can’t be sappy (still like to watch classic romantics).
3. Not crazy about ice creams or chocolates (though I like and can make delicious chocolates).
4. I don’t like trance.
5. I can yawn on you if I find you a boring conversationist.
6. I get bored easily (with country, work, routine, people etc..)
7. At one point I was fascinated with the idea of being a pop singer (I am a terrible singer!!).
8. I love to live my life out of suitcase.
9. Sometimes I like being Agony Aunt.
10. Sun is my enemy (my skin is sensitive to it, so we are enemies now..)
11. I don’t mind being jack of all traits.
My nominations of 5 bloggers:
1. Eli in New Delhi
2. Miss Elaineous
4. Pages From Her Book
Life is running out too fast. We sometime take our people for granted and forget to convey them their importance in our lives. May be to an extent that their absence might affect our presence. Some oblivious pointers of life that are needed to be recalled:
- Show your Mom how much you love and care for her. That her food is the best meal you had in a day. That you are proud of her for all the pain she takes to keep the family integrated.
- Tell your Dad that you are thankful to him to provide you all the things you demanded in life. That you look up to him for all the hardwork he has done so that you would never face financial crunch.
- Say your brother or sister that no matter what you will always stand by them. That you fight with them because you adore them. That they are your saviour at times.
- Sit by your dog, cuddle him and run your fingers through his coat. Thank him for being a mute listener for all your jibber-jabber. And that he is the best dog you ever had.
- Meet friends. Not like body meeting body but soul meeting soul. Salute them for being asses in your life. Thank them for all the laughter they have provided when you needed it most. Be grateful to them for taking you out from abyss like infinite times.
- Finally thank God for being so kind on you, to grant you a life which is beautiful. And you wouldn’t have wished for anything better.
Enrich your life with these Oscar winners. As you don’t want to live with a qualm of not being grateful to people who are the reason for your existence.